Full-time Fundraising Coordinator Needed!
The PA Breast Cancer Coalition is seeking a highly motivated, experienced fundraiser with excellent development and proven money raising skills to work full-time in the Lebanon, PA office.
This position provides an opportunity for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. This person is responsible for the overall fundraising efforts of the organization. He/she will have the ability to organize and manage multiple fundraising projects under deadlines and interact well with all levels of staff, board and volunteers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- - identify, cultivate and solicit new corporate donors
- - identify, cultivate and solicit new major donor prospects
- - research, apply to and submit full grant proposals to corporate, pharmaceutical and foundation funders
- - develop and maintain relationships with large donors and foundations
- - coordinate Conference and Home Run derby sponsorships
- - create and execute the annual appeal and other fundraising appeals
- - create a planned giving program
- - Bachelor’s degree
- - Three or more years of professional fundraising or related experience
- - A demonstrated ability and proven track record in major and corporate gifts along with the proven record of raising money from corporations and grant makers
- - Previous corporate, pharmaceutical and/or foundation grant writing experience
- - Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work productively in a team setting
- - Willingness to travel within PA and attend occasional evening and weekend events
- - Excellent oral and written communication skills
- - Comfort using Microsoft Office suite
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, offering a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive non-profit salary. Salary is dependent on education and experience.
Please submit the following to Jobs@PABreastCancer.org with “Fundraising Coordinator” in the subject line.
- - Cover letter with information on previous fundraising successes
- - Resume
- - Required salary range
No phone calls please. The PA Breast Cancer Coalition is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is funded through October 31, 2015 with an excellent possibility of re-funding.
The PA Breast Cancer Coalition (PBCC) represents, supports and serves breast cancer survivors and their families in Pennsylvania through educational programming, legislative advocacy and breast cancer research grants. The PBCC is a statewide organization with a board of directors and a network of volunteers across the state. The PBCC exists to help the 9,500 women in this state who will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, to support the families of the 2,200 women who will die from it and to serve as a resource for the hundreds of thousands more women currently living with the disease.